October 2, 2012

Photo 366 #39 & 40

I've been a serious slacker lately.  Since the end of the crafting competition I have been lazy.  I'll admit it.  I am trying to take small steps to get the creative juices flowing.  The great thing about creativity, the more you do, the more ideas you have and the more you want to create.  I'm starting small.  Let's hope the snowball effect takes hold soon...Christmas will sneak up faster than I will be prepared for.

September 18 -Maben had caught a stomach bug the night before.  Felt completely fine all day, but still needed to be kept home due to school rules, so I taught him how to shoot his bolt action nerf gun in the prone position at empty water bottles.  It was a blast!


September 19 - I interrupted this tree lizard sun bathing when I came home from getting Maben from school. 


September 20 - I do not take notes well.  I am a very visual person, so when I need to remember things, especially things on a slide, I take a picture.


September 21 - Maben is loving his new robot hoodie. 



September 22 -  I was taking photos of some sea shells.  They were involved in my crafting fail that I posted about.


September 23 - Since it's really still summer in Texas, the boys decided to play in the sprinkler.


September 24 -  Not sure if this is a moth or a butterfly, but I found him hanging out on my cucumber plant this morning.


September 25 - Look at the cool tool I won from Sears Hardware at my Woodworkers Guild club meeting!!!


September 26 - Maben working hard on his birthday card for daddy.


September 27 - The culprit of my broken dryer.  That is the starter switch.  I'm still waiting on the part to come in the mail so I can fix it.  *grumble grumble*


September 28 - This is my friend Laura.  A bunch of ladies got together for her birthday and this is what our server did to her at dinner.  You can really tell how awesome she is just by this photo and her allowing me to post it on the internet.


September 29 - I bought this pin because I couldn't resist it.  I gave it to my husband because he is a project manager and this rings far too true too often.  He pulled it out to show a friend, so I took a pic of it.  If you want your own, you can order it here.


September 30 - Here are a few ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) I did to help get the creative juices flowing.  I love how they all turned out.  See, starting out small.


October 1 - I let my kids pick what they want for their birthday cake.  Colton wanted sprinkle cake with strawberry/pink frosting and purple, green and black sprinkles on top.  So, that is what he got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...