November 13, 2012

Photo 366 #46

Better late than never in posting right?  I am ready for Christmas break and some relaxation.  Too much going on and just not enough hours in the day to deal with them all.

November 6 - Election night I hit up the liquor store for some beer and this culprit started hooting and hollering at me when I got out of my car.  Very surprised to see a Great Horned Owl staring down at me from the roof.  I'm so happy that I carry my tripod with me everywhere. 


November 7 - This cute little Carolina Wren likes to remind me when the bird feeder need some refilling.  He will come to my kitchen window and sing until I come out.  I find it really cute.


November 8 - A glimpse of a project I completed last week.  Post to come soon.  Hopefully tomorrow if I have enough juice in me to write it.


November 9 - The kids look so tiny on the honeycomb climbing play structure at school.  Neither one of them has fear when it comes to this.  Their favorite way to get down is to dangle from the top and drop down.  I must say, it's a pretty far drop for a 3 year old, but it doesn't stop from doing it over and over again.


November 10 - The whole family went to watch a Native American Pow Wow.  I love the traditional dress and all the feathers.


November 11 - My public way of saying, "Thanks," to all the veterans out there.


November 12 - One of my plants is still blooming and looking oh so pretty.  I have no idea what it's called.  I can't remember and I can't find the tag that came with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...