November 30, 2010

Drawstring Backpack

I couldn't find a single drawstring backpack tutorial that I liked, so I just made my own.  It is fully lined and I used grommets to attach the drawstring (so it is adjustable in size).  This is a gift for my nephew for Christmas.  I plan on making another one in the future for my son, so I will have to do a step-by-step tutorial then.  This was done on a whim and it turned out wonderful.


I chose the sports fabric because my nephew is an absolute sports nut, so I thought it would be fitting.  Boy fabrics are hard to come by (that aren't baby boy fabrics). If you know of any good places to get boy fabrics at a reasonable price, please let me know.  I have found some recently, but with having two boys, I see myself going through them quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...