February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Today I will be hanging out with kids at Valentine's parties and am very happy to say that I managed to help pull off some penguin valentines for Maben.  

Maben is seriously obsessed with penguins and I now know more about penguins than I ever cared to know.  However, his enthusiasm and passion for penguins makes me more than happy to listen about them and figure out how to make them into a valentine, because no one makes penguin valentines.  (I checked) Colton picked Justice League ones from the grocery store. (Happy dance, cause this girl is short on time)


The penguin is compiled of just some shapes cut from my Cricut and some sticky eyes.  We also attached some penguins to the valentine, because they were left over from Maben's penguin themed summer birthday.


I had to scour the internet for a cute saying I could use on the back of the card and finally found gold.


These were printed out on 2x2 inch labels and then stamped with the penguin stamp. 

They are all packed up and ready to deliver to Maben's classmates tomorrow.  I hope his friends love them. 


I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's day today! 

1 comment:

  1. I love them! We didn't have the time or the energy to do anything other than cut out hearts on the Cricut and write "Happy Valentines Day" on them! I love that Maben loves penguins. I pinned a printable pattern for a penguin stuffy that you might enjoy making for him (although it may be too youngish for him). I will send you the pin via Pinterest. Great work! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...