December 30, 2011

25 Photos of Christmas: Day 24 & 25

Sorry that it has taken me so long to get this up.  Working on a satellite internet link, which equates to being super slow and not a lot of posting from me.

Anways, the day before Christmas we ventured to the kid's favorite pizza place for some pizza and fun.  Here is Maben sharpening his eyes with a shooting game.  Side note: we were actually told by an ophthalmologist to have Maben play some first person shooting games to help strengthen his eyes because he is having a little problem with getting both eyes to focus on the same object.  Who knew video games could be good for your eyes? 


Christmas Day:  View from flight 2, somewhere over Alabama.  Final destination for the day, Vermont.


That wraps up my 25 photos of Christmas.  I have to admit, it was a little difficult to remember to take a photo every single day for 25 days.  Makes me want to try a photo 365.  Not sure if that is going to happen or not.  We will see.  Now that this has completed, I will be bringing back Favorite Photo Tuesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...