December 16, 2011

Dammit Doll

Here is a great last minute Christmas gift idea for any sports fans out there.  It took me less than 30 minutes to make and that included making my own pattern for the doll.

I attribute the Dammit Doll to my grandmother.  I am not sure if she found it or made it first, but she is who I got this idea from and now I am sharing it with you.  So, if you are panicked in the middle of the season that I call, "The Christmas Crunch," (the two weeks prior to Christmas) feel free to whip up a few of these for any of those sports fans in your life.  I have a few of these made for various friends this year.


The poem attached reads:

When you want to climb the wall,
And stand right up and shout,
Here's a little Dammit doll
You cannot do without.

Just grasp it firmly by the legs,
And find a place to slam it.
And as you whack the stuffing out
Yell Dammit, Dammit, Dammit!


Linking this up at:





11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


      Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

      Rz...

      Delete
  2. There are a lot of sports fans who would love to have a doll like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this...especially since I am a tiger! I will have to make some LSU and Saints ones for my friends and family. And I live in the H-town burbs too...funny! I'm following you now. Stop by my blog sometime if you get the chance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to let you know that I featured this today on You Sew Rock Me Fridays. Here's the link if you want to check it out: http://wp.me/s1VAkT-1183

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this for the sports fanatics in my family! Pinned it on pinterest to remember! What did you use for a pattern for the doll? Thanks so much for sharing! (Found you through the Sew Rock Me Friday's!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this for the sports fanatics in my family! Pinned it on pinterest to remember! What did you use for a pattern for the doll? Thanks so much for sharing! (Found you through the Sew Rock Me Friday's!) toddler boy pink shirt , little girl mustard yellow dress , red flower girl dresses , little girl green dress

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    QC...

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...