December 8, 2011

Origami Paper Boxes

I have always loved origami.  I can't even begin to tell you how many origami calendars I have had in the past.  So, when it came to needing to box up a few small gifts for friends, I turned to an origami box.  Not only is it a unique way to box up a gift, but definitely a money saving idea too!


I pinned the instructions on how to do this on my Pinterest board.  I ♥ Pinterest.  If you want to see what I am pinning, come check me out.

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Select your packaging wisely as the quality of lip gloss is judged based on its packaging. Packaging Boxes is the key factor in the expansion of a trademark. We make unique custom boxes for each brand that helps in tempting the audience. Versatile designs of Lip Gloss Boxes are opted for by the client and can be engineered with innumerable modifications. Top-notch Lip Balm Boxes at economical prices are offered with free shipping. Further discounts on wholesale and deals are offered while marinating the standards of custom boxes.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...