September 2, 2013

Project Gallery Is Live!

I have been working pretty hard behind the scenes here trying to figure out how to build a project gallery.   After combing the internet and many blogs, I finally found a tutorial that was very user friendly and I was successful at using.  Tuula over at The Thrifty Rebel has the one that I used.  Check it out if you are interested in building a project gallery on Blogger and show her some love.


Now my project gallery is still a work in progress as I go through 3 years of consistent blogging and locating everything I have done.  I will be updating it frequently and hope to keep it updated as I go once I am all caught up. 

I would love it if you go check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...