October 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby

Today my baby Colton turns 2!  Where did the time go?  At times it seems like he should still be crawling around and at other times, I swear he is already 3. 


Colton is definitely a child who marches to the beat of his own drum.  He is very head strong, unafraid and opinionated.  Colton is determined, happy-go-lucky and adventurous.  He pushes my buttons and gives the best hugs.  I love him to pieces and am so happy that he has graced my life. 


I love Colton's smile and his unmatched dimple.  If there is one thing that I learn from Colton, it's to live in the moment. 


Happy Birthday baby!  I love you and look forward to see what you will do and say next.  Bring on the terrible two's and please don't make them too terrible!

He put the tiara on himself I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...