October 25, 2011

Favorite Photo Tuesday #24

Last Thursday I was having a bad morning. 

The kids did not he want to cooperate to get out the door.  Once I finally got them out the door and into the car, I was halfway to preschool when I realized I forgot the stroller for Colton and had to come back home.  I was stressed and in a terrible mood.  It wasn't until I was almost back home that I spotted this beautiful hot air balloon floating over my neighborhood and suddenly I was calm.


It forced me to stop and look.  I pulled over on the side of the road and grabbed my camera.  I pointed the balloon out to the kids and it calmed them too!  We were all caught up in the moment.  It was something that was needed to force me to slow down and realize, we were already late.  My terrible mood and rushing wasn't going to get us there any faster or happier.  Once I let go of the stress, the kids and I had a wonderful day.

Last Thursday, I was having a bad morning, but it turned out to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...