May 21, 2012

My Little Graduate

Maben graduated from preschool last week.  Such a silly little milestone, but I can't believe I am going to have a Kindergartener in the fall!  Where did the time go?  I know every parent tells you that the time will go by faster than you ever realize, but you really cannot prepare yourself or fully understand that until it has come...and gone!

The morning started with the end of the year program where Maben did a wonderful job signing and dancing.  Following the program all the 4's classes dismissed to different areas for their own graduation.  We were in the main worship center which is SUPER dark and makes it SUPER difficult to take photos unless you have the spotlight on you.


My proud little graduate standing up on stage while his teacher said that Maben wants to be a Sheriff when he grows up and his favorite part about preschool is playing with toys.  He then posed for a photo with his teacher.


I took pics of Matt and the boys together.  Then took a self photo.  Matt tried taking some pics of Maben and I, but they didn't come out too well.  Like I said...lighting was horrible!



After we did the end of the year party, we headed out to the lunch of Maben's choice, McDonald's.  Before we could leave, I took Maben's photo in front of the fountain.


Here's to Kindergarten next year.  I hope Maben comes to love it and that he knows at least one kid in his class on the first day of school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...