May 8, 2012

Photo 366 #19

I am loving all the spring wildlife that is out and about.  Lots of animals to look for on walks and at the park.  Baby birds and ducks are a regular occurrence to see now.  It's a wonderful time of year.

May 1 - Maben was so happy and proud of himself.  After school we stuck around to play on the big kids playground.  For the first time Maben climbed the rock wall all by himself.  This was his triumphant face after a trip down the slide and running over to tell me all about it. 


May 2 - I planted some rose bushes and they are finally out of shock and blooming again.  So pretty!  They are Marie Pavie roses.


May 3 - Spotted this dove in a tree at the park.  Didn't seem to mind getting his picture taken.


May 4 - On an after dinner walk, the family spotted this rabbit hanging out behind a park bench on the jogging trail.  Poor rabbit was pretty frozen with fear until the kids ran towards him.


May 5 - Ventured into Houston to capture the supermoon rising behind the Houston Waterwall.  This is my first attempt at an HDR capture.


May 6 - The wild sunflowers are blooming all over our area right now.  They are gorgeous and super tall this year.  Most are higher than 6 feet.  I am going to try and get a photo with my kids standing in them hopefully in the next few days.


May 7 - I have been battling serious allergy issues and was not feeling good this day.  I realized I hadn't taken a photo at 11:30 at night, so here is a photo of the wall in front of my drafting table.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...