April 22, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

I want to apologize for my lack of posting.  Spring is here and it keeps me busy.  Between all the end of the year stuff starting to pop up, getting some commissions done, helping my hubby with some graphic design stuff, getting the yard and garden in order and a few building projects...it doesn't leave me with much time for anything else, including blogging.  I hope that in the next two weeks, things will have calm down, at least a little.  So here is a peek at a few things I have been up to.
My hubby asked for me to make him this graphic for a speech he is going to be giving.  My husband dreams of becoming a paid public speaker and I help him when I can.  You can check out some of his lessons on leadership over at his blog here.

Once upon a time, I made a Fence Picket American Flag for a friend.  When she saw that I did a Texas one, she commissioned one of those from me.  6 months later I finally got it done!  At least I got it done, right?  Sorry it took so long friend!


And here's a sneak peek at the big build I am currently working on.  Hoping, HOPING, to get it done by this weekend.  Can you tell what it is?


Do you find yourself insanely busy every spring?  Is it just me?  Please tell me it's not just me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...