October 8, 2013

September Best

Wow, this past few weeks has just kicked me in the keister!  Butted heads with my son's elementary school over some safety issues, traveling husband, birthdays, and I ended up sick with strep throat and a sinus infection.  I haven't had strep since I was 10!  Seriously!  BTW, I had my tonsils out at 10 and they both grew back to full size.  I will gladly get them yanked again so I don't have to go through the hell of having them swell to the size of golf balls.  Thankful no one else in the house caught what I had. 


Top: (left) Colton attempted to give his hair a mohawk while wet (right) A self photo that I really like of me
Bottom: (left) Maben doing an awesome job in his very first soccer game (center) My blooming succulent (right) Colton's first day of school

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...