December 30, 2010

What to Accomplish in 2011?

There are millions of things I want to try, do, buy, accomplish for next year.  How do I narrow them all down?  I guess I am going to shoot for a few small realistic goals.

Memorabilia/crafts for my kids:
-I want to do something with my children's silhouettes.
-I made a quilt for my older son, I would like to try one for my younger son.
-Need to make a crayon roll up and chalk cloth placemat for my younger son.  My older son got both for Christmas this year, shooting for this to be a birthday present for the younger one.


-I want to finish up the ABC photo letter project for both my kiddos.
-I want to do at least one handprint/footprint craft involving both of my kiddos.

Something for me:
-I want to do one woodworking project that is something I haven't done in the past.
-I want to start a stockpile of pens...they seem to be selling as fast as we make them, so I would like to build up small stockpile.


 

-I would like to complete a painting to be hung somewhere in my home.
-I would also like to take a series of photos and frame them somewhere in my home.

I think this list will be a great kick off point to get me going through the start of the year.  I am sure that I will add much more, but everyone needs a starting off point, including me!

1 comment:

  1. Get your access to 16,000 woodworking plans.

    Teds Woodworking has over 16,000 woodworking plans with STEP BY STEP instructions, pics and diagrams to make every project very easy...

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...