March 13, 2011

Cirque du Soleil

I WON TICKETS!!!  I got 4 tickets to go see Cirque du Soleil in a week.  I won the tickets thanks to a contest I entered from Katy Parent Magazine.


I missed a chance to see them in Vegas when I was there with my mom because they sold out of all their handicapped seating (I am so serious, how messed up is that), but there was plenty of regular seating.  So I am super excited to be able to go with my husband and kids.  I wish I could take my mom, but I know she will be there in spirit. 


The show I get to see with my family is OVO.  It's all about the world of insects below our feet.  I know I am going to be in complete awe of the show.  I hope the show can capture the attention and hold it of a 17 month old.  I am fairly certain Maben will be in awe just like his mommy.  He will also probably demolish my house while trying to recreate the acrobatics he sees.


I am hoping to walk away from this feeling not only in awe, but completely inspired.  I also can't wait to see the costumes.  Just the few that I could see online look AH-MAY-ZING!


It has me thinking about Halloween.  How cool would it be to go trick-or-treating in that!?!  Or this?


I can hardly wait!  I will be reporting back on our experience...so stay tuned!

Also, all photos seen here were from Cirque du Soleil's website.  Take a look and see if they are coming to your city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...