May 16, 2011

I've Got Style...Because I Needed To

Okay, I am proud of myself and the fact that I actually rocked a cute outfit today.  It's not my normal look, but that's because I have a tendency to cover myself with paint, glue, food, sawdust, etc.  I don't want to ruin cute clothes with all that stuff.  Today was special though, I needed to look like a put together functional mom since I had a meeting at our local elementary school this morning.  Gotta make a good first impression!

Shirt, Cami and Leggings: Forever 21  Shoes: Target

I am so proud of this outfit for many reasons!  First, I am small enough to feel confident rocking horizontal stripes!  Second, I am small enough to feel confident rocking leggings!  (Yay for sticking with my weight loss, you can read about that here).  The key here...I have confidence now!  And by far the best part of this outfit...the back.  Not rocking the pony tail for lack something to do with my hair, it was intentional, so I could show off the awesome crocheted back.


Showing this outfit off here:

Momma Go Round

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss...can't wait to read about it! You look great, so glad you posted. Found you on RMRS.
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...