May 3, 2011

Favorite Photo Tuesday #5

Sunday mornings, I typically walk with a friend of mine.  She lives on the other side of the neighborhood, I walk to her house, then we walk to a nice greenbelt park, do a loop and walk back.  Occasionally on the way home after dropping my friend back at her place, I will stroll down a different street than my usual path.  This time I hit the flower jackpot!  The magnolia trees and mimosa trees were in full bloom and looking so beautiful.  I had to stop and take a photo, or two...  (I have told you before, I never leave home without a camera, even on an exercise walk) 


 A lovely magnolia, from an absolutely stunning tree.  Oh how I love southern flowers.  The scent was heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...