May 14, 2011

Where did the time go?

Since blogger went down for a while and ate some posts (and I really don't feel like redoing them right now), I am going to post something that I have been thinking about lately.

My baby Maben started preschool in September and I can't believe that the last day of school is next week.  Seriously, where did the time go?  I can't believe my sweet little boy started with some serious apprehensions to thoroughly enjoying and wanting to go to school. 

The end of the first day of school.  He cried in the morning and had to be carried to his classroom, and here he is in the parking lot crying because he wanted to go back and not home.


The apprehensions weren't lifted the first day of school, it actually took quite a bit of time for Maben to warm up and really love school.  Here he is having a rough day during his Thanksgiving party.


Christmastime seemed to be the real turning point.  My baby started to really open up and shine.  Here Maben is enjoying silly hat day.


I enjoyed spending time helping out the preschool when I could, especially doing the bench seen here.  I enjoyed being able to see my son at his class parties and really enjoyed all of his teachers and seeing what a great place his preschool is.

A great photo of my little boy while he was waiting to dig into that shredded paper during his Easter party.


The staff is amazing at his preschool and we are going to miss seeing them every week.  Hopefully Maben won't miss school too much this summer, but it's going to be hard, especially when they helped end the year with water day!  (An entire morning dedicated to getting wet and having fun with friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...