September 6, 2011

Favorite Photo Tuesday #21

I am finally starting to get my head back on.  My computer is up and running now, all my photos and programs have been loaded.  I am finally getting a handle on Maben being back in school and the new schedule that creates for all of us.  Maben, however, has not quite gotten use to it all just yet.  He has barely taken a nap all summer, but this last Friday when out to dinner, he just couldn't hold his eyes open any longer.


He laid down on the booth seat and lights out!  He slept all through dinner.  He slept through the talking, the giggling, his brother screeching.  School has this poor boy worn out!  I am hoping he gets a handle on his new schedule soon.  In the mean time, bedtime has definitely been moved up!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Hope he settles into his new routine soon. It took Ben about a month to get used to being at school and having to actually rise and shine on schedule! ;)

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...