October 18, 2011

Favorite Photo Tuesday #23

The photo this week is a blast from the past.  Dealing with everyday life and two kids in the past week both catching croup and one needing an Emergency Room visit, photography was not at the fore front of my mind.

This photo is one that I took 3 years ago back in my hometown of Denver.  Actually, I was standing on a hill in Highlands Ranch (suburb) looking out at the Rockies.


This is a view that I really miss.  I miss four seasons and the occasional snowfall.  I also really miss concerts at Red Rocks.  Red Rocks Amphitheater can be seen in the bottom right hand corner of this photo. 

Even though I miss living in Colorado, I wouldn't trade it for what I have right here and now.  I have a great husband, two awesome boys and two lovable dogs in a good house that we own.  Houston has a lot to offer and with it being such a large city, we definitely have not explored it enough.  I think I need to make a Houston bucket list.  Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...