May 1, 2012

Photo 366 #18

I am finally starting to feel better.  Not all the way there, but much better.  Good enough that I ventured out for some photos.  I wanted to capture some sunsets this week and I am so happy that I was able to.

April 24 - I bought the boys a pinwheel.  It's amazing how the simplest of things can bring so much joy to a child.  Maben was so taken by it, that he had to bring it to school to show it off.


April 25 - I decided I wanted to capture a sunset and was so incredibly happy that I did.  I have never seen a sunset throw up a beam of light like it had that evening.  Just amazing!


April 26 -  These two yellow-crowned night herons were changing guard on the nest.


April 27 - Another beautiful sunset.  I decided to lay down behind some ornamental grass to capture this photo.


April 28 - I ventured back to the park that contains the herons and let the kids play while I had some fun with my camera.  Such a beautiful bird.


April 29 - A candid of Colton while he was playing in the backyard.  


April 30 - The kids and I were introduced to "Texas Sledding," this morning.  Cardboard, a hill and lots of fun.  Who needs snow?

1 comment:

  1. Now that I read this I realize that sunset was just for you.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...