August 14, 2013

Ch-Ch-Changes!

Summer has almost come to a close.  School starts in a few weeks and that is going to give me a lot more time to dedicate to creating, the blog, and all the other awesome ideas I have floating around in my head.  I also have some exciting news to share, but not just yet.  You will have to wait until next week.

I am making a few improvements around the blog if you haven't already noticed.  I have added a a contact me form on the right hand side so you don't have to search for my e-mail address.  Over there you will also see a link to my new facebook page for this blog.  You should totally like it.  I know, I am finally jumping on the technology bandwagon.  I even got a smart phone!  No joke, it's about 5 weeks old.  My very first one! 

It's been suggested to me that my blog is not too user friendly for finding older projects.  I would have to agree and will be changing that.  Hoping to get a project gallery up and running in the near future.  I don't have a deadline for that as I know it will be rather time consuming.  I have been blogging for almost 3 years!  Wow!  It's hard to believe it's been that long.  Lots of projects to sort.

I also updated my profile photo.  Maben is getting to be a rather good photographer.  I am hoping to get a friend of mine to do a fun and creative photo shoot in the near future as well.  Lots of ideas, let's see how many of them I can get rolling.


If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, likes, dislikes about all the changes, please let me know.  I don't just blog for myself, I blog to connect with other creative people and your opinion matters to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...