June 4, 2011

Summer Fun

Summertime has thrust itself upon us.  This means I am going to need to find lots of activities to keep my kids happy, entertained and stimulated.  I have made a list of the top things we will be doing this summer.  I am hoping that in between doing all the things listed below that some art/crafting/woodworking will get accomplished too.  Onto the list...

Exploring Nature




Creating Driveway Cities


Playing Sports 


Enjoying Local Parks



Playing Inside When It Gets Too Hot!



Bubbles!


Enjoying Grilled Food


Staying Hydrated In The Heat


Finding Water To Cool Off In



Stay tuned later this week to see the coolest project I have ever completed!!!  I can't wait to show it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...