January 29, 2011

Another Potholder

I made another potholder for the contest going on over at Prudent Baby.  I had some serious issues going on with my sewing machine, so stitching on the oven mitt applique did NOT work out like I had hoped.  The tension kept going completely nuts!!!  Part of the reason why I am trying to win one of the sewing machines being offered in the contest. 

Here is the front of my potholder.  Even with the bad stitching, I was pretty happy with the way it turned out.  I even used my Cricut to cut out a pattern for the oven mitt.

I decided to do just a plain back on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...