February 13, 2012

I Mustache You To Be My Valentine

I have really been digging the mustache trend and all the crazy 'mustache' sayings.

I mustache you a question.
I'd love to stay and chat, but I really mustache.
I really mustache you a question, but I'll shave it for later.

Of course I had to come up with my own.  So, I decided that if I could get Maben to pose with his finger under his nose, I could turn this into something great.


Now, I wish I could say that Maben let me draw that little stache on his finger, but I didn't.  Photoshop all the way!  I love this little Valentine and it gets even better.  I mean, you can't really give a Valentine without a little sugar.

So, I found this awesome mustache sucker mold, made by Wilton.  I bought mine at Michael's.  Poured melted chocolate into the mold and let them set up in the fridge.  It took about 15 minutes to set up and they popped right out..


Once they were done, I wrapped them up and attached them to the Valentine Photo Card.


It has been so cute, Maben has been telling me all week that Valentine's mean Love!  So, we spread the love to daddy a little early and Maben gave him his Valentine.


Sharing this over at:
Skip To My Lou

3 comments:

  1. Too cute, and so creative! I love that you put your own spin on the trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable. I mustache a Valentine's date tonight or something because I'm in a good mood :{D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I love it!

    --Lilia

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...