December 16, 2010

WIP: Letters

I decided I would share with you a work in progress (WIP).  I adore photography and some day wouldn't mind upgrading all my equipment and doing it as a full time career.  In the meantime, back to reality and a current photography project that I am working on.  I have been on the hunt for letters and want to spell out my children's names with them.  But, the trick is, I want my kids to be incorporated with the letters.  A little piece of them in every photograph.  I want it to be more personal and it is super important to me.  I also am not going to settle for anything less.

This is what happened one day, with my youngest Colton, when we were out playing with sidewalk chalk.  In the final project, I imagine finding letters that are completely different, but right now all I have are all letters that I drew with the chalk and a few from playgrounds.  So here is a preliminary look at what I am shooting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...