December 12, 2010

ABC Recipe Swap: Casserole Edition

This is the second set of cards that I did.  I got assigned C and Q.  Not difficult letters in my opinion.  I am so happy that I got them finished, it's been a very busy weekend and all around busy month so far and only getting busier. 

The Chicken and Herb recipe started off as a Weigh Watchers recipe and has been adapted to the way I make it.  The Frittata recipe came from allrecipes.com.  I can't tell you how much I love that website!!!  I don't think there are enough words to express how happy I am with All Recipes.  I love being able to read through all the ratings and reviews and you can get a very good idea just how good a recipe is from this. 

So here are the last two recipes that I completed for the recipe swap.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...