March 5, 2012

Fence Picket Flag: Texas Edition

One of my favorite projects for decor last year was my Fence Picket American Flag.  Well, I decided to do another, this time a Texas Flag.


Now, not a Native Texan, but both of my children are.  I also don't mind being patriotic and Texas has treated us well.  I could deal without the 100+ degree weather in the summer, but overall, Texas is pretty great and I am okay with celebrating that.


Both of my flags were done to the correct proportions.  This is why the Texas flag looks smaller than the American flag.  Other than cutting off a portion of the fence pickets, the process was the exact same in the construction.


It looks pretty great hanging on our fence.  Don't mind the large pile of stone, we are turning that into a patio...hopefully sometime this summer.

1 comment:

  1. After my trip to San Antonio, I know how Texas was really won :0P

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...