August 21, 2011

Summer Vacation Has Come To An End

As of tomorrow, my oldest boy Maben will be starting Pre-K.  This marks the end of summer vacation and being able to just throw the kids in the car and take off for an adventure.  It makes me sad to know that I can't live with total spontaneity, but at the same time, I am needing the break in the afternoon that it will provide.  Colton is still taking naps and with Maben going to school every afternoon, I should be able to get a little more craft/art/me time in.

So, let me go through our summer recap of fun.

We painted.


We ventured to see animals.



We celebrated birthdays.



We played in the water and mud.



We watched baseball.




We saw fireworks.


We picked berries.



We went to Vermont.


We rode tractors, miniature trains and RTVs.




We were silly.



We have had a lot of fun this summer, but like all good things, it comes to an end.

Bring on the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...