June 12, 2012

Photo 366 #24

What a good week!  I love summer vacation.  I did as a kid and I do now too.  Lots of sun in our future.

June 5 - My husband surprised me with, "Just because I love you," flowers.  Those are the best!  Here is one of the roses.


June 6 - Another rose from the bouquet.


June 7 - The birds at my feeder.  I love watching them, so does Maben.  Our favorite visitors are the cardinals.


June 8 - Our first chickadee.  He likes hanging out and eating the suet.


June 9 - An amazing sunset that I witnessed while at the park with the kids and a friend.


June 10 - Colton finally figured out how to swim without my assistance, all he needs now is his life jacket!  YAY!


June 11 - Maben during swim lessons.  He tried swimming this past weekend without his life jacket, but he sinks.  He is very proud to tell you that he sinks.


4 comments:

  1. Love that bird feeder! Couldn't wait to find out who's project it was. Congrats on making into SYTYC season 12.

    : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad to see your project got you into season 12. The faux coral was so creative and neat I don't think I would have thought to make it...and I have a beach themed bathroom!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you've had a very good week. Cute bird-feeder and what a sweet husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The birds are really loving the feeder and my husband is super sweet.

      Delete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...