June 18, 2012

Continuous Shooting and Animation

Yesterday the whole family went to the pool.  Maben got brave enough to jump in the water all by himself.  I wanted to capture it so I decided I would do continuous frame shooting (so long as I hold down the shutter button, it would continue to shoot photos).  I chose this because I didn't want to have to try and time it.  Trying to get the best capture of a kid jumping in the water with one shot is hard.  This makes it easy.  Then I googled a how-to make an animation in photoshop.  Once I get more comfortable doing this, I will give my own tutorial, in the meantime, I am still learning.  Hope you enjoy my first animation.


3 comments:

  1. how cool Erin! You got some great shots of Maben this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited as this was the first time I tried it. Going to have to do this more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful to this blog site for providing special as well as useful understanding concerning this subject.
    If you are looking for customised fuzo desk collective. Get connected with us for more details.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...