June 18, 2012

Continuous Shooting and Animation

Yesterday the whole family went to the pool.  Maben got brave enough to jump in the water all by himself.  I wanted to capture it so I decided I would do continuous frame shooting (so long as I hold down the shutter button, it would continue to shoot photos).  I chose this because I didn't want to have to try and time it.  Trying to get the best capture of a kid jumping in the water with one shot is hard.  This makes it easy.  Then I googled a how-to make an animation in photoshop.  Once I get more comfortable doing this, I will give my own tutorial, in the meantime, I am still learning.  Hope you enjoy my first animation.


2 comments:

  1. how cool Erin! You got some great shots of Maben this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited as this was the first time I tried it. Going to have to do this more often.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...