June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I want to say Happy Father's Day to my husband.  He is a great husband and a great father.  The kids look up to him so much that they enjoy doing manual labor, so long as it's by daddy's side. 


The kids love to wrestle with daddy, prefer to read books with daddy, play baseball with daddy and just be boys together.


And now, just a few of my favorite daddy moments captured on film.  Oh, these all just make my heart sing.  They are in no particular order.


















Matt, I hope you enjoyed the scroll down memory lane.  I cannot wait to witness more daddy moments and hope that I can capture some of those on film too!  Happy Father's Day!!!

5 comments:

  1. This whole series is so awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting such a great article! It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work
    customised letterpads

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being a source of inspiration for aspiring writers. Your success story and dedication motivate others to pursue their own creative endeavors.

    marble slab in Ajman

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...