November 8, 2011

Favorite Photo Tuesday #25

Today I want to show you a beautiful sculpture that I took a photo of.  This sculpture is "Monument Au Fantome," by sculptor Jean DeBuffet.  It's located in Discovery Green Park, just across the street from the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston.  I was there this past weekend for the International Quilt Show (which I will be sharing photos of tomorrow). 


I love how the sky looks behind the sculpture.  It was a fairly overcast day and when I was taking photos, the cloud cover broke momentarily and this was the result.  I love how sometimes you are just in the right place at the right time. 

FYI - The building in the background is the Hilton Americas Hotel.

1 comment:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...