November 5, 2011

I Feel Honored!

I felt absolutely honored this week.  A fellow blogger passed an award onto me.  First of all, thank you Emilee from Momma Made It for passing this onto me.

Before I go into the award I have a few things to say from the heart.  

I do this blog because I want to push my creative side.  I felt like I lost a lot of that when I had children. It is a very important piece of what I love and who I am.  I know I look at life differently than many people and I have a hard time expressing myself in words, so I do it in pictures, drawings, paintings, fabric, etc.  I believe that life is a delicate balance of finding yourself, your purpose, spreading love and caring for others. 

I didn't realize how much joy I would get out of blogging.  I have connected with other amazing people who share the same creative spark that I do and share is some of the same struggles I do as well.  Thank you to all those out there who provide so much inspiration to me.

So, without further ado, The Liebster Award.  

(BTW does anyone know where this originated?)

 

The Liebster Award spotlights up and coming bloggers who generally have less than 200 followers.
Upon receipt of the Liebster Award, there are a few very simple rules:

1.  Copy and paste the award on your blog


2.  Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you


3.  Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.


4.  Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

Now I will pass this award on to 5 other blogs that I truly enjoy.
 
A blog started by a dear friend of mine to document her journey through the adoption process.  She is truly an inspirational person who tries to look on the brighter side of any situation.

I adore this blog about a girl and her turning her first house into her home.

I love this girl's style and she has some serious photo skills when it comes to capturing children.

This blog has a little of everything.  Cooking, crafting, toddlers, books and just living a better life.  

I just recently discovered this blog.  While she does have a larger following that the previous ones, she is new to me and I am loving this craft blog.

I hope all the recipients I was able to award this to feel as honored as I did in receiving it.  You ladies all deserve it. 

2 comments:

  1. You are too sweet and I miss you! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me in your list!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...