November 6, 2011

The Redneck Blender

As of writing this, my most viewed post is Redneck Wineglasses, where I showed everyone how easy it was to take a candlestick holder, a mason jar and some glue to make this.


I personally think the redneck wineglass is one of the funniest gifts you could ever give and it just got even better.  I heard that you can take a mason jar and use it on a blender...I had to test this out. 

This is my blender.  Hello Cuisinart.  I hate cleaning you.


Disassemble your blender and set the glass pitcher and lid to the side.  Also, grab your redneck wineglass.


Fill your redneck wineglass with whatever beverage ingredients you like.  I originally thought I would be making a margarita to test this out, but I now have a cold, so healthy smoothie it became.


Screw the base of your blender to the top of your redneck wineglass.


Flip over and place on the base of your blender.


Blend.


It's blending.  : )  Once done, flip redneck wineglass and base over.


Unscrew the base from your redneck wineglass.


Remove blade from the base and clean.  I only had to clean the blade.  The seal was tight enough there was no leaking!!!  Haha!  Take that glass pitcher and lid!


Enjoy your beverage!


Is this not seriously the best news ever!  I just rednecked my blender.  (This will only work with the narrow mouthed mason jars)

I could also see this coming in super useful to make salsa that I can just store in a mason jar in my fridge.  Ahhh, the possibilities seem almost endless.

If you decide to make anyone some redneck wineglasses for Christmas, please include a link to this post to show them just how awesome their gift truly is! 

And if you are curious, my smoothie was made up of orange juice, ice, frozen blueberries, frozen raspberries and blueberry yogurt.  It was tasty!

Linking this post up at these places:


12 comments:

  1. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I want to go out and buy some mason jars now. I can use them on my magic bullet and then just screw on the lid to store. How fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No kidding. Who knew that a jar is the same size? (well, other than you, that is)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have never thought that would fit. I like the idea for the magic bullet. Thanks for sharing! I am a new follower from Not Just a Housewife. Vicky from Mess For Less

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is super cool! very out of the box! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE I have heard of this before, but your picture made it so much more doable!! I will def be trying this for myself now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so awesome! My husband is going to be all over this when he hears.

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cool is this!!! Thanks for a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!! My hubby loves to drink out of mason jars, so this idea will be put on use when i make him smoothies!! Thanks for sharing :)
    Patty from www.pattytrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This "Redneck Blender" looks like fun also
    http:www.2strokeworld.com%2Fforum%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D13364.0&ei=1mJiT4D9J-OQiQKBp-XMCA&usg=AFQjCNEu-Md3PG0iXziS1_dyVVpNbhC4DQ&cad=rja

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. I still laugh when I use the blender this way.

      Delete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...