November 12, 2011

Design, Design, Design

Whew, I am tired.  I have been helping my husband out with designing a logo, business card, handouts and updating his blog.  Some of it being very last minute due to some unforeseen problems. 

My hubby is a project manager, public speaker and blogger.  He is actually giving a public speech today.

Good luck hunny!  You will do great.

So last night was the deadline to really get everything in order. 

I started off with lots of logo ideas for his blog, C4 - Explosive Leadership Tactics.  If you have been around my blog long enough, you would have seen a logo that I did (I think back in the spring) and it just didn't work.  Here is the new logo.


I think the logo design fits perfectly. 

The "C" is the bomb and an integral part of my husband's concept. 

C4 stands for the 4 "C's" that my husband feels are the most important aspects of leadership: Conceive, Communicate, Command, Complete. 

Since the full name of the blog is C4 Explosive Leadership Tactics, I really wanted to play off the explosive part of the name, hence the bomb. 

Did I miss anything?  Does it all work?  Do you like it?

2 comments:

  1. I like the designs that break out of 2d. My personal aesthetic tends towards more spare designs, though among my favorites are emmi salonen, jose antonio contreras, and jim profitt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the geometric examples of the garden copy the geometric development of the house or it can have no association with your home by any stretch of the imagination. farm fencing

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...