November 23, 2011

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

A year ago I started out on the journey of carving out more time to discover me.

After becoming a mother, my identity changed and I put a large part of me on the back burner, my creativity.  I love to craft, draw, paint, build, photograph, etc.  I hadn't put any emphasis on doing it and wanted to put it back as a priority in my life.  Well, I did and I started this blog to document it!  I can say that I am a happier, more balanced person today than I was a year ago.  This has benefited me, my husband and my kids.

My creativity is...
  • stress relief
  • my passion
  • a gift
  • me

I have learned so many new creative things this year.  I learned how to shoot my DSLR on all manual settings.  I learned how to do stained glass with my husband.  I made a quilt the proper way for my son Colton.  There is so much more than I can't even think of right now.  It's so overwhelming to just think of all that I actually accomplished this year and I have an awesome record of it all in this blog.

As a thank you to all the wonderful people who have found me in the past year, I want to giveaway something special.

I am giving away a custom slimline pen to one lucky person! You will get to chose the color of the kit, the style in which it is turned and the preference in the look of the wood (light, dark, etc). 

All examples of slimline pens I have made

In order to enter I am requiring two things:
  • Be a follower of my blog
  • And tell me what you like most about my blog
(Leave just one comment)
I will close this entry Sunday at midnight Central time.
*I am keeping this giveaway open until Wednesday at 5pm central time since no one responded in time.

Thank you for every comment and e-mail.  Thank you for the praises, the critiques and the inspiration.  Thank you for this past year and I look forward to many more years to come.

2 comments:

  1. Erin, of course I follow and I love that you're not afraid of anything! Happy one year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin....I follow your blog, and I like your interest in all things crafty plus your willingness to share your talents!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...